Furnishing Your Home with FREEDOM!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry X-Mas!

Pin It Now!

So Portland has gone for one week, at least, without rain.  Well, guess what that means?  Winter Free Boxes!  That doesn't happen very often in Portland and so this past week I have been spotting some pretty nice free boxes out there.
As a side note I got a new camera today! and just in time since I happened upon this holiday themed free box only a few hours after getting the camera:

Actually, earlier today I saw a man pull up to the curb, jump out of his car and investigate a Christmas light snowman that was in the box.  I am pretty sure he grabbed.
I hope all you amazing freeboxers are finding some wonderful scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...