Furnishing Your Home with FREEDOM!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome Free Box the Zine's Zion Correspondent

Pin It Now!

So I have never been to Zion National Park, but judging from the photos I've seen it looks beautiful.
 A few weeks ago I met this amazing woman named Carrie Sue who lives and works for Zion National Park and she told me something really cool.  There's a park free box where people who are leaving the park leave the items they no longer need for others to partake in.  I don't know the details.  I know that you can often get bottles of olive oil; pretty sweet.  Now, I really have to go check out the wonders of Zion National Park.
I would also like to add that Carrie Sue was very excited about the zine and she took the whole collection, issues 1-9, to put in the Springdale Library where she lives.  She is going to keep us posted on amazing Zion and Utah free box finds.
Oh, what beauty the world beholds!

P.S. - My camera bit the dust and so I was borrowing one, hence the blurry photo.  I am getting a new camera tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...