Furnishing Your Home with FREEDOM!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Free Box Photo for May

Pin It Now!

Summer is almost here!  Portland has had a few super warm weekends where the free boxes were popping out like daisies.  It was wonderful.
This one, I think, deserves to be the free box photo of the month.  Two reasons:  1) This bin was full of these ceramic shells? and there were so many of them.  2) I have know idea what they were used for, but it was awesome that somebody was willing to share!
enjoy~



2 comments:

  1. I put those out! I'd wondering how to get rid of those godawful things for months, when a housemate suggested freeboxing. Three days later they were all gone. One night I even ran into the people who took the whole tub with what was left. I thanked them. Turns out they live just a few blocks away and have installed them in their front yard.

    The ceramic rock covered with ceramic barnacles went almost immediately, of course.

    Thank Christ for freeboxing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...