Furnishing Your Home with FREEDOM!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

International Free Box Day Photos

Pin It Now!

Well, the first International Free Box day was a success.
There's more free stuff off to the right out of the picture.
I met Jennifer who gets blank shirts out of free boxes, silkscreens I heart free boxes onto them, and then returns them to free boxes.  Super cool!

Jennifer with a bunch of plain t-shirts to silkscreen and a free pair of Vans.

Tom with a I Heart Free Boxes shirt.
She left a bunch of her shirts and I am happy to say they were a hit!  I love it.

Carye brought me this hilarious item she found in a free box:

It's the natural gift idea!

Here's a photo of Carye with some of her scores of the day:
Tom actually made that coffee shop board game.  We tried to play it, but there were too many distractions; perhaps another time.

And of course this wonderful giant free box and picnic couldn't have been possible without the lovely Meghan Sinnott, free box finder extraordinaire!  Here she is checking out the image transfer book while we try to play the coffee shop game:


I hope everyone had a fantastic International Free Box Day wherever they were on this lovely planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...